Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sinful Colors Mint Apple

Hello Humans!

Today I've got an old swatch for you. I've always taken pictures of my hands (like, ALWAYS.. to the point where people think I have a problem). I've had the swatches for this polish for quite some time and it has always been one of my favorites. Why you ask? Because my nails were long & beautiful; there, I said it.

BEWARE: I did have a couple of days with this mani, so expect my cuticle line to look horrible. Please excuse me. The polish looks great though! Enjoy :)

Sinful Colors Mint Apple, 2 coats (without base/top coat), w/Flash

This color is gorgeous!! From the subtle silver shimmer to the dustiness in the green, THIS IS JUST AMAZING. The formula is smooth and as you can tell, long lasting with this picture being taken about 3-4 days after the day i painted them. Unfortunately, this picture doesn't really let you see the nice shimmer it has. But it is definitely there... on it being a "mint green" I don't know because it isn't as milky as the color you might think of when you think of mint green.


See what I did there?

Anywho, back to the polish! I really like this color, even if it isn't your classic, creamy, mint green. I like that about it; it's unique in the family of mints. Mint Apple is more of a aqua-mint green.. with shimmer to make it that much better.

Sinful Colors Mint Apple, 2 coats (without base/top coat), w/No Flash

In the picture above, you can definitely appreciate more of that shimmery goodness. Although this has been re promoted this year in the Spring, you sure can rock it in the Summer... like I did. With a nice orange daisy flower ring I scored at Target about a year ago. Now that's what I call color contrast!!


You can get Sinful Colors nail polishes at most major drugstores such as Target, Rite Aid, Walgreens etc. I hope you like my first real post. I'm really kinda liking this whole blogging thing, even if I don't have followers yet :( I hope you enjoyed reading this post as much as I enjoyed righting it for YOU.

See ya later,

Jennifer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment